narlburger

we're all mindfucks

Saturday, January 20, 2007

change is good

Is it a coincidence that my last post was also made during a stressful study session? Has this blog become obsolete as a journal? Instead I'm using this as a welcome distraction right when I'm about to lose my shit over mutual funds and interest rates and a whole bunch of other stuff that I don't even want to pretend to care about.

Yeah yeah, I'm being a brat again. What's new. People do things they don't like all the time. People don't put on Prince when they can't summon the mindpower required to concentrate on financial garble. What about all those corporate lap-dogs I see all the time? Are they really stimulated by it? Surely some are really enthralled by hedge funds and whatnot but I assume that most of those over-eager go-getters are just motivated by money. And if I'm honest with myself, that's why I'm in this position to begin with. I couldn't give two shits about percentage of total capital ratios and I certainly wouldn't be stressing over trying to understand it if money wasn't my incentive.

But I do love how I'm so behind schedule with this thing. I'm fighting back in my own way! Going on YouTube instead of reading. Oooh that's so badass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home