I've always wanted to run away. Actually, maybe not run away, but I've always wished that someone would save me. Rescue me from the slow-death of monontony. The torture of the mundane. It got to the point where I put all my eggs in one basket. See, this person that rescued me would also be the love of my life of course. My soulmate.I would be loved AND ACCEPTED unconditionally. Then it started to get worse. Whenever everything seemed meaningless I would just think that I'd fall in love and everything would be OK. That became me falling in love at first sight and making all the emptiness disappear. Eventually I discovered that only I can take myself away. It's all in my head. By just changing my attitude, I could take myself away. That came with the realization that nobody would ever save me because nobody would ever love me unconditionally until I did. And I'm scared because I don't know if I can do that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home