I think I've finally found my bottom line
... and there I was for the longest time, thinking that I didn't have one. I was just falling and falling into an oblivion. A near-death experience from an MDMA overdose has allowed me to come to my senses. Or have I?!?!
I can't believe Mr. Caribbean (2nd place) is still interested, despite my two-faced-ness. Thank GOD he doesn't want a relationship or anything else with me. Instead I have my own free personal trainer. I honestly don't know how long I can keep up with this healthy lifestyle thing.
It's time to buck up man. I've got 5 months to learn and pass the Canadian Securities Course so I can legally sell ...securities. Who wouldn't be enthralled by two huge thick books on stocks and bonds and all that? Hey man, I gotta talk the talk and walk the walk. Ew... that's just gross. What was I saying? I hate all those closed-minded squares. They SUCK. You corporate fascists! Go fucking stay in your little square of conformity and rigidness forever, losers! Isn't it obvious that I'm having a fabulous day at work?!
So I watched Imagine Me & You again last night. I caught the premiere with my friends back in February and I remember I looooved it. I was also a little tipsy from the bar beforehand. But what kind of girl doesn't like those corny romantic comedies? Especially if two cute girls hook up in the end. It wasn't as good though, when I saw it again. It was sort of... tame? Maybe all the hot and heavy lesbian erotica has desensitized me. Doesn't matter. I still want that. The whole love at first sight thing. Going so crazy about someone. I have faith. True Love will persevere.
Oh god. I disgust myself when I'm totally sober and clear-minded.
My song for the day is (in light of watching the movie last night)....
Feels Like I'm In love - Kelly Marie
My head is in a spin
My feet don't touch the ground.
Because you're near to me
My head goes round and round.
My knees are shaking
Baby
My heart
it beats like a drum
It feels like
it feels like I'm in love.
Ain't felt this way before
But I know I'm turned on.
This time it's something
Baby
I can't turn off.
My knees are shaking
baby...
My knees shake
my heart beats like a drum.
It feels likeit feels like I'm in love.
My knees shake
my heart beats like a drum

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home