narlburger

we're all mindfucks

Friday, July 14, 2006

Do you ever have chapped lips and then after having an intense make-out session with somebody realize that your lips are no longer dry?

I've noticed this more than once. See last night I knew I had to meet her and I was worried. For some reason, no amount of Kiehl's was able to cure my chapped lips. Hey, it's not that it was a guarantee that she would be kissing me. But a girl's got to be prepared.

We sat down at a trendy bar a little outside of the village and proceeded to drink overpriced drinks. It was nice. One of the servers lost a bet to us and we ended up getting two free beers. They even had free vodka popsicles or freezies or whatever.

I had a great time. Honestly, I don't know if I'd be able to say that if there hadn't been the making out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home