Balance
I think this word holds great importance for me, mainly because I have such trouble finding it. Then, I have even more difficulty maintaining the balance. It's not like I have a lot on my plate either. It's just that I don't know where to draw the line and when to stop a lot of the times.
I have to stop complaining. That is what I'm doing, isn't it? But I guess that's what this blog is for. Still, I'd like to quit complaining and be more appreciative. Even in times of 'stress'. I'm such a self-loathing brat.
I have this really bad habit of always going off-topic. Someone once told me they thought I had A.D.D. because they couldn't follow my conversation, I kept jumping from one subject to another. I do go off on these tangents and it always happens at the most inopportune times. I interrupt people a lot because whatever they're saying will just trigger a memory of mine and I'll go off. Not cool.
Umm.. yeah, so I think balance is key for everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home