Merriam-Webster.com defines 'sex' as:
- sexually motivated phenomena or behavior; Sexual Intercourse
So I go and look up Sexual Intercourse:
1 : heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis : Coitus
2 : intercourse involving genital contact between individuals other than penetration of the vagina by the penis
A further description of Intercourse revealed that intercourse was:
3 : physical sexual contact between individuals that involves the genitalia of at least one person (anal intercourse) (oral intercourse)
OK, so according to Merriam-Webster, two girls can have sex. I'm now going to give up on this ridiculous quest to accumulate various definitions of sex. The main reason being that I'm bored with this subject and have better things to do. Who cares anyway?
Oh oh, wait a minute. I don't think the word 'orgasm' was mentioned anywhere in the above passage. Hmm... perhaps the dictionary assumes that one will achieve orgasm as long as one is engaged in intercourse? Nope, that sounds more like a naive girl or every guy I know. I think the much more probable assumption would be that there can be sex without the occurence of an orgasm.
Let's see, orgasm is defined by merriam-webster as
- intense or paroxysmal excitement; especially : an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of sexual arousal that is usually accompanied by the ejaculation of semen in the male and by vaginal contractions in the female
I like that. Paroxysm. Paroxysmal. Rawwwwwwwwwr. OK.
Yes. That whole deal about equating orgams with sex is flawed. I admit my mistake after remembering interesting stories about having orgams on bumpy bus rides. Ah, sometimes I miss my clit ring. That was a rather specific example. But there are many occasions where this happens. I mean, people have these spontaneous orgasms without even being touched by someone else.
Oh crap, I think I've totally opened a can of worms here. What about cyber sex? Is it sex? You know what, never mind. I'm sure the people doing that are touching themselves. That has to be how it goes. I mean, there's really no other alternative course of action. Wouldn't that be, like, guided masturbation or something then, as opposed to sex?
Crap, the same can be applied to phone sex. I'm ruining it, man. I think I'm not in a position to judge if it's sex. I've never done it. You know what, I've gotta stop butchering all these different types of sex and just leave it the fuck alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home